Saturday, April 14, 2007

Crosby Won't Change for Anyone!

As most girls ought to know by now, you just change a guy.

Sidney says he won't change his approach to playing the Senators as reported by Sean Farrell of the Associated Press:

Pittsburgh's 19-year-old superstar says that when he takes the ice Saturday for Game 2 of the Penguins' first-round playoff series with Ottawa he is going to take the same approach he used to become the league's youngest scoring leader.

"Whoever I play, whether it's Ottawa or anybody else, I always worry about me, I don't worry about who I'm playing against," said Crosby, who scored a late power-play goal in Wednesday's series-opening 6-3 loss to the Senators. "It's always a challenge every time you play. You know you're playing against some strong defensive players and you always prepare yourself the same way and that's the way I look at it."

Crosby has yet to record an even-strength point against Ottawa this season, including four regular-season games.

"I just have to move my feet and skate, and I'm confident that when I skate I'm going to create chances or they're going to have to take penalties," Crosby said. "It's going to be one of the two. For sure, there are probably going to be less opportunities to score, but you have to make sure that when you get them, you put them in. It's just a matter of being focused and executing."
Exactly! Crosby just needs to be himself and the good times will roll naturally.

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)