Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ten things for which I am most thankful:
  1. First and foremost, my awesome husband
  2. My big sister, who has been my rock
  3. My sometimes crazy, always supportive family and friends
  4. My beautiful dogs
  5. My new job and the fact that it is just so damn awesome
  6. That Irish bit o'luck that somehow works for me about 98% of the time whenever I need playoff (or Winter Classic!) tickets
  7. That the Penguins are staying in Pittsburgh (still, haha!)
  8. Comeback wins ;) and knowing that NO game is over until it's really over
  9. Jes Golbez, for taking a chance when he asked me to join him on TSCS and for graciously allowing me to take over the site
  10. Last but definitely not least, each and every single Friend of The Show


Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone. :)

Labels:







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)