Sunday, February 15, 2009

OUT SICK

Hi, Friends.

I'm so sorry I missed the Pens v Leafs game. I'm very, very ill. I've got a nasty case of the stomach flu. I was sent home sick on Thursday, and I've progressively gotten worse over the weekend. The only reason I even turned my computer on tonight is so I could try to find out if my insurance coverage has kicked in because I'm pretty sure I need to see a doctor. But since I had it on, I figured I'd post this note. I just don't want anyone to think that I'm abandoning ship or anything. I still fully intend to keep up with TSCS as much as I can while I work on the new website project at work and then resume full time maintenance of TSCS once I get back on a normal schedule. That is and always has been my plan.

But if I don't post anything for the next game or two, it's because I'm still sick. I'll be back when I'm feeling better. Until then, stay healthy if you haven't caught this thing because it's an effing nightmare. (I've lost 11 pounds in 4 days - not good.) And, as always:

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)