Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOME ICE ADVANTAGE, BABY!!!

Geno has officially won the Art Ross Trophy, and with the Flyers' loss to the Rangers a few minutes ago, we've now got home ice advantage. It's a great day to be alive. :D

They're coming to OUR house.
(I took this pic at Round 1 Game 1 last year. Click it to enlarge it for a sweet new wallpaper.)

In the meantime, I'll be getting the sidebar of TSCS ready for the playoffs. Look for changes as early as tomorrow evening.

This is great! The website I've been working on finally goes live at the end of this week, so my work load should lighten a bit (again, I think the hockey gods are smiling on me - how's that for timing?!), so I've decided that I'm going to try to start recapping the games again. What a great day to be a Pens fan!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

TIME TO CRUSH THE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)