Saturday, December 05, 2009

Pens v Blackhawks

It figures. :( Just when he's on a hot streak, Siddo gets sidelined by his old groin injury. Unfortunately, groin injuries are nasty. They take forever and a day to heal. So it's better for him to take a night or two off than ignore it and end up missing a big chunk of the season.

I don't have a lot of time tonight because I'm making a big dinner because woodstock and I both have the same day off on a game night (well, that and I want to play with my new DROID!!), but I thought I'd share a few of pictures of Killian experiencing snow for the first time:




GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)