Wednesday, January 02, 2008

There Really Are No Words

I spent 13 hours driving. It took 4½ hours to get there, but it took 7½ hours to get home because the roads were awful. (Well, also we got lost on the way up and then again on the way back, but that only cost us about an hour of travel time combined.) I just got my 2007 Dodge Caliber brand spankin' new in late August - I took a rock to the windshield on the way to Buffalo and encountered a mystery squeaking problem while driving home on snow covered roads...


Look at that snow! (Click to enlarge)


...BUT, WITHOUT A DOUBT, I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I'm sure you can imagine, it was AMAZING. I took 95 pictures and a couple (silent) videos of the NHL Winter Classic. I will be posting some of them and a detailed account of my experience tomorrow afternoon after I have a long chat with the car dealership. But for now, I MUST SLEEP! :)

Labels:







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)