Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pens v Flyers

I'm thisclose to finishing up that big work project that's been keeping me from my TSCS duties, my Gram is (slowly) on the mend, and I'm getting a remote starter installed in my car on Friday. :) Things are finally starting to look up for me, and hopefully the same is true for the Pens. We're facing our cross-state rivals tonight.

Big bruiser Paul "Biz Nasty" (← as christened by FSN PGH reporter Dan Potash) Bissonnette has been called up just for the occasion in case, as it has MANY times before, things get a little - well - nasty. Hold on tight. Of all the things this game could be, one thing we all know it will be is EXCITING!

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)