Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pens v Lightning

Tonight the Boys are in sunny Florida to face the Tampa Bay Lightning after an extra loooong weekend break. But we're going to rewind and go back to Saturday's OT loss to the Blues because longtime good Friend of The Show Jaime was there and took a bunch of great pics for us. :) Here they are preceded by her own captions:

Flower Power! It's Marc-Andre Fleury...next to Conks. :)



Sidney's pre-game routine.



Part of Malkin's pre-game routine. I wish I could have got one of him while he was on his back with his legs up in the air. :P



Geno! Geno! Geno!



I was able to stand at the glass behind the net the Pens were practicing at before the game. Yes, he was this close...I did not use my zoom.



Superstar! At one point, he skated at full speed toward those of us who were down in front behind the net taking pictures and jumped into the glass right in front of us. :)



This is another one of those faceoffs between Crosby and Backes....but this one has TJ Oshie in it. :) Unfortunately, this is the best picture that I got with both of my favorite players in it.



Focus...



Sidney & Geno in one picture? It's a power play....:)



Sidney lost his helmet... [snoop:] This happened after Polak put Siddo in a headlock and popped his helmet off. I don't know about you guys, but I was literally screaming at the TV when I realized there would be no penalty for that.



Letang fell down! :P And he stayed there for the longest time. It was quite funny watching him yell at Jackman from down there. :P



My favorite shot of the night. I'm thrilled that it came out so well! [snoop:] This one is my fave, too! :)



Many, MANY thanks to Jaime for sharing her pictures with us. Spoiler alert: she may have something a little extra for us in the coming days... ;)

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)