Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hockey for the Holidays - A Crosby Christmas

'Tis the season, right? Well, I decided to help you deck your halls with pucks and Penguins (I'm done with the Christmas carol references, I swear) by providing you with a shopping list for the Sidney fans in your lives. I scoured the Internet for the best Sid gifts I could find. I thought about breaking this post down into two parts, but I later changed my mind. I think having all the items in one list is probably easier for you.

Hover your mouse pointer on the pictures to see the prices, or click the pictures to visit the vendors' websites. Oh, and just so you know - I have no affiliation with the companies listed here, and I'm not being paid by anyone to do this post. I'm just trying to make your holiday shopping a little easier. :) Now, without further ado:


Great Bargains: $1.00 - $50.00

I'll start the list with something I actually own. For just $15, this Todd McFarlane Series 16 figurine would make a great, inexpensive gift for fans of all ages. It is the second Crosby figurine that McFarlane has made.

$14.99


Upper Deck commemorated Crosby's 2005-06 rookie year with this set of 20 cards showing Sid in action during that season. It would be perfect for the serious collector. If you're really lucky, the recipient may find one of the 25 Crosby autographed cards that have been randomly inserted in certain boxes.

$10.02


Here's a Sidney Crosby bobblehead. It doesn't look anything like him, but hey - it's the thought that counts!

$25.00


You can show all your neighbors who your favorite player is with this flag.

$16.50


This could be a Sidney stocking stuffer.

$3.00


Get this one on sale for less than five bucks! It has stats, previews, and a summary of the 2006 rookies.

$4.97


Fans can wear these Winter Classic t-shirts while they watch the game on January 1, 2008!

$24.99 $24.99


Or you could get the Crosby fan on your list this long sleeve t-shirt. The white one is the ladies' cut, while the black one is the men's version.

$28.99 $24.99


For the Crosby fan who has everything: Get him or her a clock in your choice of Sid's various teams. There are Rimouski Oceanic, Team Canada, or (of course) Pittsburgh Penguins versions of the clock. If you can't choose, you could always get all 3! ;)

$36.99 $36.99 $36.99


Need inspiration?

$28.99



Jerseys and More: $51.00 - $200.00

Just in time for the Winter Classic...

$199.99


You can always get him or her a new Crosby RbK Edge jersey... (Although, you'll save a TON of money if you just get last year's model on eBay.)

$149.99 $149.99


You can own a piece of one of Sid's game-used sticks!

$199.99


Your walls are too plain. You need one of these.

$99.95



For Big Spenders Only: $201.00 - $1,500.00

Here's an autographed photo of Sid holding the puck with which he scored his first NHL goal.

$503.98


This collection of some of Sidney's hockey cards is signed, too.

$749.00


This is what I'm putting on my wish list. I won't get it, but a girl can dream, right?

$907.18 (unframed) / $1,256.00 (framed) $907.18 (unframed) / $1,256.00 (framed)




I hope this list makes at least one person's holiday shopping a little easier!!! The Pens play the Phoenix Coyotes tomorrow night at 7:30pm Eastern. I will provide a recap of the game.




All images hosted by:

Labels:







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)