Monday, December 17, 2007

Last Day to Win Tickets to the Ice Bowl

I got my Ice Bowl tickets a while ago. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was extremely fortunate. That whole sales event turned into a furious rush that resulted in 41,000 tickets selling out in less than 30 minutes. (← Check out that seating chart - I'll be in section 223!)

If you are one of the thousands of folks that wanted tickets but didn't get them, I've got something that might help you get to Buffalo on January 1, 2008. I just got wind of a contest from Verizon Wireless that you can enter to win a trip to the NHL Winter Classic - BUT you need to know two things: First and foremost: the contest ends today so you must enter NOW. Secondly, it is only open to residents of Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey.

Here are the details (click the image to enter the contest):



♣ ♣ GOOD LUCK!!! ♣ ♣

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)