Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I GOT MY TICKETS

OH MY GOD! I am so pumped right now, I can't even begin to describe it to you. I just got 3 tickets - one for me, my husband, and his best friend - to attend the NHL Winter Classic 2008 (better known on the net as the Ice Bowl)!!!!!!!!! I will be watching Sidney and co. taking on the Buffalo Sabres in the NHL's first outdoor game in the United States!!!

For anyone else who's going, here's a photo that will make you drool:

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!
That's an artist's conception of what the Ralph Wilson Stadium will look like on January 1, 2008. And you can count on this: I promise I will take as many pictures as I can for you - especially the International Friends of The Show!!! It's going to be a day to remember, that's for sure!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!


LATE EDIT:

74,000 tickets for the Ice Bowl sold out in less than an hour.That is UNBELIEVABLE. Don't think I don't realize just how lucky I am.

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)