Monday, September 17, 2007

10:00AM Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mark that date and time on your calendars, kids!!! That's when tickets for the Ice Bowl Winter Classic 2008 go on sale. I got this email:

(Click image above to enlarge text.)


I am so excited that I can't even breathe right now. (I linked the "Click Here For Tickets" to the Ticketmaster site for you, so it's pointing to the same page as the original email.) Hopefully, tomorrow I will be the proud owner of 2 tickets (I don't care which row or section) to attend this game. I will let you know how I fare. Good luck to all of you who are going to be trying to get tickets, too! I hope to see you there. :)

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)