Tuesday, March 04, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: He's Coming Baaaaaaaaack!

I took my lunch hour a little after noon (Eastern). Between that time and now, my inbox has blown up...

SID IS IN TONIGHT'S LINEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

How appropriate to return to face the team that was on the ice when IT happened! I don't even know what to do with myself right now. I'm stuck at work, but I'm so excited I want to scream!!!

THIS DAY CANNOT POSSIBLY GET MUCH BETTER!!!

Well, a win would be good, too! ;) You better BELIEVE there will be a recap here as soon as I can get it up after the game is over.

GO PENS!!!!!

GO SID!!!!!!!!!!

LATE EDIT 1: For you out-of-town Pittsburgh fans, you can catch Sid's first game back here!

LATE EDIT 2:
"There is a game tonight. Paul Ranger will be on the ice; Sidney will be in the seats." ~ snoopyjode, 3 hours ago
WOW.

Labels: , , ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)