Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pens v Rangers (L 2-3 SO)

I'm really sorry, but there will be no recap tonight. I've got a wicked headache, and I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep. I will be recapping tomorrow night's game as usual (I hope!).

In the meantime, here are belated Thanksgiving wishes to all of us from 1WingAngel and her twin Nicole G.:

Hahaha, I am guessing these Roamers are watching the November 15th Pens v Sabres game that I was lucky enough to attend. :) So cute!

Thanks to Friends of The Show Diana Q. for the tip about Yahoo! and to 1WingAngel and Nicole for the greeting card. :)


GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)