Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Downside

I love my job. After a year there, I still love it as much as I did that first month. But I realized that there is one major downside to working at a school: I have been sick more times this year than I had been throughout the previous 5 maybe even 10 years put together. I'm really sick again (I'm hoping to get a morning doctor's appointment after failing to beat this on my own), and I just wanted to let you all know so you didn't think I was bailing on TSCS.

Since I'm posting this from my bed with my Droid I can't format the text, but as always...

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)