Friday, February 26, 2010

Sid in the Canadian Sports Illustrated Olympic Preview Issue

Over the past few years, I have made so very many wonderful Friends through this blog. :) One of my first Friends of The Show, Carroll T., lives in Canada. She graciously hooked me up with my very own copy of the Canadian Sports Illustrated Olympic Preview! I figured that since I am so fortunate to have a copy, I should share the wealth. I have scanned the entire article about Sidney as well as an article about Team Canada hockey for you! Click each page to view a SUPERSIZED version that's easy to read.

Enjoy!











Many, many, many, MANY thanks go out to Carroll for getting the magazine to me.

Tonight Team Canada faces Team Slovakia in an Olympic Semifinal game. Coverage begins at 9:00pm Eastern on CNBC. Right now, Sid has a 75% chance of leaving these Winter Games with a medal. With a victory tonight, he'll earn the chance to play for Gold. :)

GO TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)