Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sidney Crosby Bobblehead Night on Wednesday



Sure, Wednesday night's game might feature the debut of Evgeni "Lurch" Malkin, but there is a more important reason to go to the game: A Crosby Bobblehead!!

OMG!!!!11111oneoneone


Any Penguins fans want to send me one of these babies? Support your favourite Crosby blog with a gift, would ya? ;)

From PittsburghPenguins.com:

It may not be Halloween just yet, but fans in attendance Wednesday night at Mellon Arena will get a couple of treats.

First, rookie Evgeni Malkin will make his NHL debut when the Penguins take on the New Jersey Devils at 7:30 p.m.

Second, all fans in attendance will receive a Sidney Crosby bobblehead doll.

The bobblehead bearing Crosby’s likeness is the first one issued by the team.

“I think it’s pretty cool to have a bobblehead,” Crosby said. “I have watched other sporting events like baseball or hockey and seen people get bobbleheads when they went to a game. It’s pretty neat to happen here. Hopefully, I will get my hands on one – I haven’t seen it yet to compare it and see if it looks like me or not.”
Compared to some of the other bobbleheads I've seen, it's not TOO awful. At least it bares some resemblance to The Kid.







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)