Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Playoff Predictions

It's that time of year again!!!

And this year, I was lucky enough to be invited by my good Friends Adam and Derek from ThePensblog.com to offer up my predictions for the outcomes of the Stanley Cup Quarterfinals. One big thing I learned by participating: I don't know HALF as much as I should know about the Western Conference teams... I better start getting familiar with them since we will (oh yes - I said WILL) be facing one of them at the finals. Check out the predictions from hockey blogging heavyweights like James Mirtle, Eric McErlain, and Greg Wyshynski at ThePensblog.com. Oh, and my predictions are there, too! ;)



When you're done checking that out, head over to ESPN Radio 1250 online to listen to Mark Madden's interview with the Saint from yesterday's broadcast. If you want to download it to listen to it on your MP3 player, find the "Download" link and right click on it. If you're using Mozilla Firefox, choose "Save Link As..." If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer, choose "Save Target As..." (Sid's interview begins at about the 9:15 mark.) Thank you for the link goes out to both pinkchavette21 and Sooska!

What a photo! (It's from the 04-02-08 game I was at - but I didn't take this one!!)

Finally today, if you're getting ready to drop some cash in the office playoffs pool, make sure you check out this Hockey Pool Cheat Sheet created by Steve W. He explains it for us:
It is a super simple web page that does Point projections based on how many games you think a team will play. So needless to say Sid's 1.36 Points Per Game, place him higher in this then most rankings that don't account for games missed.
Just make sure your office buddies don't find out about this tool and use it against you!! ;) Thanks for sharing the tool, Steve!

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)