Friday, March 28, 2008

snoop is Going to Game 1!!!

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

My husband, his best friend, and I will be reuniting the Central PA Winter Classic tour for one more stop this year!!! :) I just got 3 tickets to Playoff Game 1. We'll be sitting in section E31, and here's what our view will be like:


Strictly on a personal note, anyone that knows my husband better tell him to nominate me for wife of the year!!! (Hahaha, just kidding!) If you got tickets, leave a comment and tell us what game and what section you'll be in!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)