Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Official! He's Coming Back

No, it's not deja vu, Sid's coming back - again! From the Pens' website:
Sidney Crosby is back again.

The Penguins captain will return to the lineup Thursday night when the New York Islanders visit Mellon Arena.

“I am playing,” he said. “My ankle feels great and my conditioning is as good as it can get, really, without playing. It always takes a few games, but I feel good.”

Suit up, Kid! You're going in.

Crosby has missed 28 games this season because of a high ankle sprain, including the past seven after coming back for a three-game stretch. Crosby feels much better in this comeback attempt than he did earlier in the month and thinks there is less chance of aggravating the injury again.

“I feel confident. I think it’s one of those things that will come down to luck, but I feel strong,” he said. “I feel a lot better than I did coming back the first time. I am more confident and that’s big.”
YES!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! BRING ON THE ISLANDERS, 'CUZ SID IS BACK, JACK!!!

LET'S GO PENS!!!

Labels: , , ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)