Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pens v Devils (in progress)

Ummmm... I am in the State College viewing area. Our FSN Pittsburgh has suddenly been replaced with FSN Detroit. WTF?!?!?!

I have a text alert service, so I know that Jarrko Ruutu scored already just one minute 30 seconds in to the game, but as of right now, there will be no recap of tonight's game. Leave a comment and tell me if any of you are having the same issue...

LATE EDIT: With about 2 minutes left in the first period, State College area Comcast's FSN Detroit suddenly switched back to FSN Pittsburgh. I'll recap the 2nd and 3rd periods as I normally would. :)

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)