Thursday, April 03, 2008

Pens v Flyers (W 4-2) pt. 1

WOW. Just WOW. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

If I didn't have a 10:00am meeting tomorrow, I'd recap the game for you right now. BUT I have an early day tomorrow, but as soon as the meeting's done, I'm coming straight back home and posting some wicked good pics and videos. (Just so you know, I didn't get the shirt off Sid's back, or anyone else's, for that matter.) For now, though, I offer you this preview of things to come...

(Click to enlarge - it's huge!)

Come back tomorrow afternoon for all the Penguins goodness. Hopefully, I can get it done by lunch time so you can check it out on your lunch breaks (if applicable).

GO PENS!!!!!

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)