Monday, December 22, 2008

Pens v Sabres (W 4-3 OT)

The Pens play the Sabres (again), and this time I've got a little something riding on it.

Okay - long story short: my former supervisor from my old job is now an instructor at the community college for whom I now work. (I know - it's complicated, haha!) So I still have to put up with this Sabre lovin' Buffalo native. :P

Anyhoo, he came to my office today and said, "Wanna bet?" How could I say no? We entered a friendly wager so the loser has to wear the winner's jersey all day on the next casual Friday after Christmas break.

I really, REALLY don't want to be seen in public in a Sabreslug sweater, so...

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)