Saturday, January 02, 2010

Pens v Lightning

What a game yesterday, eh? I was torn about which team I wanted to win the 2010 Winter Classic, but in the end, my hatred of the Flyers outweighed all other circumstances, so I was quite pleased with the Recchin Ball's late game tying goal and ultimately the Bruins' OT victory. I also enjoyed watching the little peewee players help Team USA announce the 2010 Olympic roster following the game. Congratulations to our own Brooks Orpik for making Team USA!!! Congrats also due to Pittsburgh native and former Penguin Ryan Malone, who also made the cut. It's great to see some Pittsburgh pride represented on Team USA. :) The finale with Tim Thomas emerging in his Team USA jersey was spectacular, too.

The Pens have back to back afternoon/early evening games this weekend. Today we get started in Tampa Bay to face Malone and his Lightning teammates.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm in contact with someone regarding the Olympic 'A' patch for my Team Canada Crosby jersey. Once I know all the details, I'll let you know how you can get one, too, if you need it. :)







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)