Friday, March 12, 2010

Pens v Devils (L 1-3)

The Pens are going up against New Joi-sey tonight. If Marty Brodeur plays the way he did during his appearance in the Olympics, then we'll be winning by a landslide... ;)



Oh, boy. That was pretty infuriating. Some cheating (I'm looking at you, Zajac), some penalties (okay, LOTS of penalties), and one pretty goal from our title man. I had every intention of recapping this game, but I think I'm going to skip it. The outcome of the game + woodstock is on his last few days of vacation + he surprised me with The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day BluRay DVD (SQUEE!!!!!!) = I think I'm just going to chill with my husband, watch a (hopefully) good movie, and forget ALL about this match.

The Pens face the Tampa Bay Lightning - who just beat the Caps :) with a 3-2 final score - on Sunday early evening at 5:00pm Eastern.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)