Monday, March 01, 2010

Link

I wish I had better news about my boy, but Link is gone. He lost the ability to control most of his poor little body, and doctors believed the damage was permanent. Link couldn't walk or even stand without two vet techs helping. A Greyhound - even a retired one - should never be unable to run freely.

He was a sweet, shy old man. We will miss him dearly.


His loss comes just 7 months after we lost Baylee. And in the grand scheme of our life together, it marks the fourth dog we've lost in 4 years. I can say with authority it doesn't get any easier.

Depending on how I feel there may not be a recap tomorrow night. I have gathered some amazing shots of Sid and Team Canada, so I might just post those instead (since I can do photo uploads without thinking).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words and positive wishes and prayers for my Link. May he rest in peace.







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)