Tuesday, July 10, 2007

UPDATE: Sid's Contract

(I have to make an update to my last post, and since this is such a good part of the story, I decided it needed its own post so I could be sure that none of you missed this.) The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review has corrected its previous story about the dollar amount Sidney will earn each year for the five years of his new contract. It had previously been reported that Sid would earn $45 million for the 5 years. Actually, he will earn $43.5 million for the five years, and (now this is the cool part) that works out to be $8.7 million a year. Coincidence? I think not. Awesome? Definitely. :)

Labels: , ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)