(I have to make an update to my last post, and since this is such a good part of the story, I decided it needed its own post so I could be sure that none of you missed this.) The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review has corrected its previous story about the dollar amount Sidney will earn each year for the five years of his new contract. It had previously been reported that Sid would earn $45 million for the 5 years. Actually, he will earn $43.5 million for the five years, and (now this is the cool part) that works out to be $8.7 million a year. Coincidence? I think not. Awesome? Definitely. :)
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Previous TSCS Posts
- FIVE MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Again: ESPN = Joke
- Crosby Taking One for the Team?
- No Contract Renewal News... Yet
- Oh No, Please, NOT AGAIN!!!
- The Penguins are Total Sellouts!
- Canada > USA
- One More Reason ESPN Sucks
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Find Out What It Means To Sid
- A Captain Calls