Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photo of The Day

Actually, I've got 3 photos from last night's game that were in the running for Photo of The Day, so I'll start with the runners up. First, check out the rear view of the Saint's and Flower's press conference uniforms T-shirts:

DO IT.

Second, I know I posted this picture in the recap, but here is an enlarged shot of Sid celebrating his second goal:


And finally, the Photo of The Day:

Siddo reacts to breaking the Pens' scoring dry spell - doesn't it look like he's going to tackle Ruutu?! I love it! (Click to enlarge for a wallpaper sized view.)

Oh, and FYI - Batman is a Pens fan. I wasn't sure which team he was there to support, but I found another picture of him at the Mellon. Check out the original caption that was below it:

Actor Michael Keaton cheers for the Pittsburgh Penguins during game three of the 2008 NHL Stanley Cup Finals against the Detroit Red Wings at Mellon Arena on May 28, 2008 in Pittsburgh. Pennsylvania. The Penguins defeated the Red Wings 3-2 to set the series at 2-1 Red Wings. (Photo by Jamie Sabau/Getty Images)


GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)