Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Pens v Caps

What is that famed Lennon lyric? "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." How true. I had planned to resume recapping the last 5 games to get back into the swing of things for the playoffs; however, on Saturday I took an unplanned solo road trip to my sister's house for Easter, so I skipped the recap because I was driving. And now tonight I have to take care of some last minute preparations for our Spring Career Fair (which is being held tomorrow), so I won't be recapping tonight's match against the Capitals, either. :( FYI: I will keep my Droid handy as I watch the game and multitask so I can keep after what's happening in The Friends' Zone.

This game should be epic. If the Caps decide to lose the rest of their games, they will still take the President's Trophy home to D.C. The Pens are fighting for division dominance. It is the fourth and final regular season game between the two rivals - the last meeting for them in the Mellon Arena EVER. Oh yeah, and then there's that whole Sid/Alex thing. ;-P

Speaking of Siddo and A-hOle™, here are my favorite pictures of the two of them:




Hey, "Great 8" - let's do this again real soon. ;)

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)