Thursday, May 27, 2010

PENS. WINTER CLASSIC. AGAIN. YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

This news has made my entire day week month year! From the Pittsburgh Post Gazette:
The Penguins will face Washington in the NHL's 2011 Winter Classic Jan. 1 at Heinz Field.

NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman is expected to make a formal announcement about that, along with several other high-profile league events, during a press conference in Chicago Friday.
I MUST get tickets!!! I was lucky enough to score three tickets to the first Winter Classic on 01-01-08, and I kid you not - it was the most fun I've ever had in my life other than my wedding.

Our seats weren't as bad as this picture makes it look. I took it with my old camera so it's not that great, but if you enlarge it, you'll see Siddo and Geno at the end of the line of Penguins walking out to the ice.

And this time, the Boys will be hosting the event against the Capitals. It will be nice seeing A-hOle™ & company lose outside for a change. ;)

I added this picture of my ticket as a late edit for a conversation in The Friends' Zone.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! GO PENS!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)