Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Well, they haven't been so lazy for me, haha!

Greetings, everyone!!! I hope you're all doing well. :) I just want you all to know I haven't been purposely neglecting TSCS. I have been absent because I was recently diagnosed with GERD, and I've been having some difficulties with the medication. I've been trying to keep busy to keep my mind occupied, but that means less time on my iMac and less time on this blog. :-/

Anyhoo, my Mom just saved a series of Pens posters for me from the Altoona Mirror (our local newspaper) that I found on the website as wallpapers, so I thought I'd share them with you. They feature key players from the first and second Stanley Cup team and match them to their equivalents on the team from the third Stanley Cup win. Our title man (of course) has been paired with Le Magnifique, and Geno has (of course) been paired with Jaromir Jagr. There are five versions in all, as well as iPhone/iPod touch AND iPad versions.

The graphic artist must have created these before it was determined that Siddo was the co-winner of the Rocket Richard 2010 trophy, but I can't believe the artist left Mario's 2009 Stanley Cup win as an owner. After all, he's the ONLY person who has accomplished Stanley Cup victories as both a player and then an owner! Oh well, what do you want for free, eh?

Click here to see them all. Enjoy!! :) I'll try really hard not to make the next gap between posts as large as this one was. ;)







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)