Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A REMINDER TO VOTE FOR SID

Okay, people: The polls have now opened. You have until 6pm on July 12 to VOTE FOR SID. Then when you're done, delete the cookies using your browser and vote for him again (it works - I've done it). Vote from home and vote from work. Tell all your friends and coworkers to VOTE FOR SID. Let's absolutely crush Jeter. Simply click the "Launch Who's Now" button to vote. You may need to turn off any pop up blockers you have running. Wait for the page to load and it will resize itself. Don't try to resize it while it's loading; I did that and it didn't load the page correctly. Sid will be on the right side if it loads correctly.

"I'm Sidney Crosby, and I approved this message." *

I know what you're thinking. "ESPN is a joke, so why should we care?" I'll tell you why. We need to show them that Sidney isn't just some kid with a stick and that hockey is not irrelevant and that hockey fans don't appreciate the crap that spews from the mouths and pencils of ESPN "journalists." (I almost choked to death as I typed that word - Sportscenter is looking more and more like Entertainment Tonight every day, so I hardly think of them as legitimate sports journalists.)

Whatever else you do today, just make sure you remember to
VOTE FOR SID!!!!!




*As cool as it would have been, Sid didn't actually approve this message. Refer to the disclaimer in this site's header, as we aren't officially affiliated with him in any way. I just thought it was a funny line. ~ Jodie (snoopyjode)

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)