Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Posting on Behalf of Jodie


Hello friends and fans of TSCS. This is Jodie's sister Jamie and I am writing this evening on Jodie's behalf. As you have all been so supportive through our family's trials and tribulations, I wanted to keep you all in the loop as to what has been going on. It is with great sadness this evening that I report that unfortunately Baylee has passed on. He has been sick for the past several weeks, and despite every effort humanly and caninely possible, he had liver cancer. Jodie and Kenny ensured he had a very comfortable and fulfilling life, and could not endure the agony of causing Baylee to suffer in his illness. Baylee's doctors were phenominal, and told them that the medication he had been taking the past few weeks gave them some more time to spend with him and made him more comfortable. Jodie got to spend some quality time with him and will cherish every precious second. She is too beside herself at this point in time to post personally, but I assure you that in time, when the healing begins and the hurt lessens, she will be getting back in touch with all of you. I constantly tell her how amazed I am at the outpouring of love and support and loyalty from all of you - not only during the season, but through out the year. I know she truly enjoys the blog, and has all of you to thank for that. I appreciate you all allowing me to say a few words this evening. Baylee, you are forever loved and will forever be missed. You are now reunited with your brothers in Heaven and have earned your doggie wings. RIP my four legged friend.

Jamie







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)