Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Crosby Leaves Early Again

Sir Sidney left practice early yet again, but reiterates that doing so is just a precaution. From The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
Penguins captain Sidney Crosby left practice early yesterday when he began to feel groin soreness. His status is day to day.

Crosby said the pain came on gradually during the workout and was not as severe as in November, when he missed three games because of a groin injury. He was hoping to take part in military style workouts and team building at the United States Military Academy later yesterday, today and tomorrow.

"I want to be doing all that stuff, especially the team building," he said, adding that he doesn't want to risk aggravating the condition.

"I know I have to be careful," Crosby said.
Good call, Sid. Better safe than sorry!

Sid stretches in front of Coach Mike Yeo during training camp

So you may have noticed the subtle changes taking place here at The Sidney Crosby Show. I'm trying to make the site easier for you to use. :) Recent changes include moving the previous posts section up higher in the list on the right side of the page. Our blogroll is getting full - even so, I always welcome additions - and I thought it might be time to push it down more towards the bottom of the column.

Another change is that the titles to each post are now linked to the post's permanent page. In other words, if you click on "Crosby Leaves Early Again" you'll be taken to the page that displays the post with the readers' comments directly beneath it. I enjoy reading what you guys write, and I know most of you do, too. This new link makes seeing both sections at the same time a little bit easier. (If any of you have suggestions on how I can make TSCS better or easier to use, feel free to send them my way using the "Contact snoopyjode" link in the upper right corner of this page.)

And finally today, Loser Chris, my co-conspirator over at Taking One For the Team, sent out a questionnaire to a handful of hockey bloggers (both Jes and myself included) regarding our 2007-2008 NHL season predictions. I was stoked to be the only female to participate; however, one of my predictions has already been proved wrong. You'll just have to check out the post for yourself to see which one. :)

Labels: ,







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)