Monday, May 05, 2008

Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame
The Sidney Crosby Exhibit

Before I begin, I just want to say something. Today's posts are perfect examples of why I love TSCS so much. You guys are always willing to chip in to help me post "All the news, analysis, and useless information about Sidney Crosby that you could ever want!" You find videos, links, and songs for me; you scan magazine covers, articles, and even placemats for us; you help other Friends of The Show find things when they ask; you write out instructions how to use stuff or your own recaps for us; you take pictures for the sole purpose of sharing them with all the other Friends - I think it's absolutely amazing how we've become this community of Sid fans. I honestly could not make TSCS what it is without all of you, and I want to say thank you so much to all of you for everything!! :)



Many of you, like me, will not be able to make it to Nova Scotia before the Nova Scotia Sports Hall of Fame's "The Sidney Crosby Exhibit" is gone, especially since the exhibit is only on display temporarily during the IIHF World Championship (May 2 - 14, 2008). BUT thanks to good Friend of The Show Bill in Nova Scotia, we all now can take a virtual tour of the entire exhibit courtesy of these amazing photos he took for us when he visited the exhibit this weekend!!!

He sent me 36 photos in all. I thought posting 36 huge photos might kill everyone's bandwidth, so I took his original photos and reduced them in size for a faster, more convenient loading time. But don't worry - you can click on each photo to enlarge it for all the details, including the names of the photos, which describe what you're looking at.

Without further ado, ENJOY!!!!!!!



Bill gets TSCS's First Star of the month for this!!! Thank you so, so, so much, Bill!!! :) :) :) :) :)

The Pens take on the Flyers for the start of the Eastern Conference Finals on Friday, May 9th!!! Two down, two to go!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)